COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When ordering, registering, or inquiring, you may be asked to provide information such as your name and email, and in cases of payment, your paypal or credit card information (which are processed and protected by the payment processing companies; we do not see or store your payment info.)
- When you inquire about our services, we may need a health assessment in order to support you better.
- When making paid transactions, your information is not sold, exchanged or shared in any way, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service you ordered.
- When providing your email, your email address may be used to send you notifications and communications pertaining to your account, your order, or your messages with us. We may periodically contact you with other promotions, though you may request to be removed. For that purpose we will store your email.
- We do not sell, trade, or share your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
- You may contact us at any time via email.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS PROTECTED
Our website hosts and payment processing partners ensure all web compliance standards when handling your personal information, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, Payment Card Industry Standards (PCI), and all necessary encryption of customer data.
COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect information from anyone under age 13. Our website, services and products are directed to those older than 13, in compliance with the requirements of COPPA.
COMMENTSWhen visitors to our site share their comments with us, our web host collects the data shown in the comments form, which also collects the IP address and browser user to help with spam detection. When leaving comments, you may have an option to save your name, email and website in cookies, for your future convenience. The browser stores those cookies for a limited time period, up to 1 year.
YOUR CONSENT AND CHANGES TO POLICY
You may contact us using the Contact Form on our home page or via this email link (which may show up under the name of our sister company Castles N Crowns, this company Food Oils and Fun, or owner Tricia S.
The information shared on this site is for educational and informative purposes, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition, and are not to be used as a substitute for the care and guidance of a physician. On a well-formulated ketogenic diet, you may need your Doctor to decrease or eliminate many or all medications over time; only do so under your physician's supervision and advice. There are no promises or guarantees included herein.
Some links in pages and posts may be affiliate links. If you purchase from an affiliate link, there is no extra cost to you, though I may receive a small commission. Products I link to are those that I or my family have personally used, and to the best of my knowledge are appropriate for a healthy lifestyle whenever possible.
© Tricia S. | Food, Oils and Fun.